10 strict "no" upon gestation
Defend yourself with stressful situations must always, but specifically upon gestation. So, if a job involves heavy schedule, frequent talks and efficient participation in big-scale projects, consider how to avoid it all. The load on a job in any case should not affect either on a nerves, or well-being - a and the child.
About of a items
Do not eat raw or undercooked eggs. A egg must be properly cooked, whites and yolks - firmly. This prevents the risk of salmonella. You can not drink raw (not pasteurized) milk, alone a one that possess fine heating therapy or pasteurization. Raw or undercooked meat is also forbidden to apply upon pregnancy. A like goes for sausages and mince. Avoid cheeses with mold. You may contain listeria - bacteria that cause listeriosis. Even a mild form of a infection during gestation can lead to miscarriage or severe illness in a child.
Newborn leaving and earlier I
Newborn care heating
Newborn upkeep diaper rash
- Mums share your experience: the treatment of the common cold upon pregnancy
- Five ways to restore youth
- 10 family contests for new year
- Meeting mother from the infirmary: Tips for Dads
- Moms share the experience: how to face from a hospital
- 10 stringent "no" during childbearing
- Meeting mom with a hospital: Tips for Dads
- Mothers share their experience: the therapy of the common cold-blooded during childbearing
- The first bride of your child